A.MA Edizioni invites you to read these terms of sale prior to purchasing products from the site www.amaedizioni.it, and having made a purchase to print a copy of them or save an electronic copy.
01) These conditions of sale apply to the purchase of products conducted remotely via the internet from www.amaedizioni.it.
02) The products available for sale from the website are exclusively www.amaedizioni.it vinyl records. The products are featured on the home page and in specific sections of the site.
03) The owner of the site is A.MA Edizioni of Antonio Martino with headquarters in 36, Via Partipilo, Bari, Frazione Carbonara (Italy), VAT Registration No. 07558760729, Business Registration No. REA BA 556 103.
04) A.MA Edizioni may change the content of the Conditions of Sale as set out here at any time and without notice. Any amendments made will take effect from the date of their publication on the Site, as declared in the introduction to the said Conditions of Sale, and, except for changes favorable to the customer, will be applicable only to orders placed by the Customer according to Article 5) of these Conditions of Sale after the date of publication.
How to make a Purchase
05) The customer can purchase products featured on the site www.amaedizioni.it by sending an e-mail to email@example.com specifying the required product(s) with the price as described in the site, the name of the customer and the address to which the product(s) are to be shipped.
06) Upon receipt of such a client e-mail, A.MA Edizioni will respond by e-mail confirming the availability of the product, the price of the same inclusive of taxes, the estimated delivery time and the cost of shipping, which be payable by the customer unless otherwise agreed. Before making payment the customer has the right to modify or cancel the order via e-mail or by calling the telephone number listed on the website of A.MA Edizioni.
07) Payments can be made by bank transfer to A.MA Edizioni of Antonio Martino, Banca Popolare di Novara, Via Roberto 115, Bari, Italy, IBAN: IT69I0503404001000000011939 or via PayPal to account info@amaedizioni. The customer can choose the method of payment at the time of sending an e-mail requesting a purchase as under 5) above.
08) As soon as payment is received, A.MA Edizioni will ship the product to the address provided by the customer according to the schedule specified by e-mail as under 6) above.
09) All product prices are clearly indicated on the Site and are inclusive of VAT. They do not include additional and supplementary taxes, levies or duties imposed under applicable laws, such as those applying at the time of importation. It may therefore be necessary for the customer to clear imports and to pay associated duties and taxes (other than VAT) which may be payable in the country of import.
10) Prices and availability of products as shown on the Site are subject to change at any time and without notice, except that in respect of purchase orders already sent by e-mail to A.MA Edizioni the Conditions of Sale and prices in force at the time of the order by the Customer will continue to apply.
11) The total cost of each shipment, the amount of which will vary according to the mode of delivery and payment as well as the country of destination, is communicated clearly to the Customer through the e-mail response from A.MA Edizioni as described under 6) above.
12) All deliveries of products will be at the risk of A.MA Edizioni until the moment of delivery. The risk will be transferred to the customer upon delivery of the products to the customer by the shipper, the carrier or another agent of A.MA Edizioni.
13) A.MA Edizioni does not accept any liability, for whatever reason, including delay in shipment or delivery, towards the Customer.
Right of withdrawal
14) The Customer has the right to cancel a purchase for any reason without explanation subject to compliance with the procedures set forth below.
15) The request for cancellation must be sent by registered mail allowing for acknowledgement of receipt no later than 14 (fourteen) days after delivery of the product including the provision of bank account details (name of bank, address of bank, name of account-holder, IBAN) to the following address: A.MA Edizioni of Antonio Martino, Via Luigi Partipilo 36, 70131 Bari, Frazione Carbonara. To obtain a refund of the amount paid, within the same period of fourteen (14) days after delivery of the product, the Customer must return by mail to the same address the A.MA product in respect of which an order is being cancelled. The product itself must be accompanied by the delivery note and/or the transport documentation; the product must be returned unopened and sealed in its original packaging. A.MA Edizioni will make the refund by bank transfer. The refund will consist of the price of the products concerned; shipping and delivery costs will be borne by the Customer.
16) In the event that the Customer exercises the right of cancellation in respect of a delivery of incorrect or defective product, A.MA Edizioni will replace the product with an equivalent product at their own expense, given that the Customer has returned the product as delivered in the original packaging. If replacement is not possible, A.MA Edizioni will refund the customer the amount paid for the defective product, without accepting any additional liability beyond the amount previously paid.
Applicable law – Jurisdiction
17) The contractual relationship between A.MA Edizioni and the Customer is governed by Italian law.
18) Any dispute will be subject to the exclusive competence of the Judicial Authority of Bari, with the exception of disputes with individual Customers which will be subject to the competence of the Judicial Authority of the place of residence or domicile of the individual Customer.